ICSE & ISC TEST PROGRAMME
(For External Students of Class VII,VIII, IX, X, XI & XII)
For Class VII, VIII, IX & XI
- Unit Test
- Mid Term Test
- Annual Test
For Class X & XII
- Unit Test
- Pre Mock Test
- Mock Test
Pathfinder’s ICSE & ISC Test Programme is regarded by the student community as the most comprehensive and essential preparation tool for ICSE & ISC Board Examination.
Question Papers are prepared by Expert faculty members with years of experience in ICSE & ISC level. The faculty team prepare these question papers after extensive research of the patterns and norms of the Board. Answer sheets are assessed by Experts of ICSE & ISC Boards. Students are provided with detailed Model Answers for all the examinations prepared strictly as per latest ICSE & ISC Board norms. In Doubt Clearing Classes, students clear their doubts and unsolved problems individually from respective subject teacher. Virtual Classes are conducted after Tests on Science subjects. Capsule Programme is offered to external students for special classroom guidance.
- Board-Pattern Question Papers: The question papers of the Mock Tests are being prepared exactly as per ICSE & ISC syllabus and specifically keeping the questions as per Board norms and pattern in mind.
- Assessment of Answer Sheets: Answer sheets are assessed by a team of eminent teachers, with wide experience in ICSE & ISC Board level. The answer sheets are evaluated as per Board norms.
- Model Answers: Model answers for the programme are prepared strictly as per the guidelines of ICSE & ISC Board, by a select group of highly reputed teachers. Indeed, these ‘MODEL’ answers help the students to learn the ‘best’ answers for all questions and help them to score maximum marks in Board examinations.
- Doubt Clearing Classes: Another important feature is our Doubt Clearing Classes where students can clear their doubts regarding their mistakes. Moreover they get to know the correct answering techniques from teachers on a one-on-one basis. These classes are conducted after each set of Mock Test in selected Centres.
- Practice Test Paper: Practice Test paper and detailed solutions are prepared by a team of renowned and sought-after faculty members with years of experience at ICSE Board level for Class X students.
- Seminar and Special Instructions: Another notable feature is an exclusive Discussion that has been receiving overwhelming response from students and parents. The program is conducted through an inter-active session. Students get subject wise guidance and special instructions on answering techniques and methods. This helps them to improve their speed and writing skill.
- Capsule Programme: An extensive assignment based revision classroom programme is conducted on selected subjects and on selected topics before Board Examination. This helps the students to avoid common mistakes and develop Answering Technique, Writing Skill and Time Management.
- Adjustable Test Timings for overlapping School Examination.
A never-before initiative by Pathfinder
After few selected Tests, Paper Setters will conduct Virtual Classes to discuss analytically every question of the entire question paper for Science subjects. They will further explain:
- If any particular question may be framed with a different approach.
- For a particular question, what are the common mistakes committed by the students.
For Class VII & VIII: English Language,Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry & Biology.
For Class IX: English Language,English Literature, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Hist. & Civics, Geography & Bengali or Hindi.
For Class X: English Language,English Literature, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, History & Civics, Geography, Bengali or Hindi & Computer/Commercial/Economic Application (Comm. Studies & Economics – are available in the Mock Test).
For Class XI: Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics& Biology.
For Class XII: English Language,English Literature, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics & Biology (English Language & Literature–available in the Mock Test).
EXAMINATION SCHEDULE (2018-’19)
For CLASS – VII & VIII
|Mid Term Exam||8th August’18 – 18th August’18|
|Annual Exam||2nd December’18 – 9th December’18|
For CLASS – IX
|Unit Test||27th May’18 – 1st June’18|
|Mid Term Exam||5th August’18 – 19th August’18|
|Annual Exam||1st December’18 – 12th December’18|
For CLASS – X
|Unit Test I||27th May’18 – 3rd June’18|
|Unit Test II||9th August’18 – 19th August’18|
|Pre Mock Test||3rd October’18 – 22nd October’18|
|Mock Test I||8th December’18 – 19th December’18 (Out Stations)
20th December’18 – 30th December’18 (City Centres)
|Mock Test II||20th January’19 – 30th January’19|
For CLASS – XI
|Unit Test||5th June’18 – 8th June’18|
|Mid Term Exam||3rd September’18 – 6th September’18|
|Annual Exam||24nd December’18 – 29th December’18|
For CLASS – XII
|Unit Test||5th June’18 – 8th June’18|
|Pre Mock Test||8th October’18 – 25th October’18|
|Mock Test||22nd December’18 – 29th December’18|
*Tentative CAPSULE CLASSROOM PROGRAMME Schedule (for class – X) 2nd February’19 – 15th February’19