H.S. TEST PROGRAMME
(For Internal and External Students of Class XI & XII)
For Class XI
- Unit Test
- Annual Test
For Class XII
- Unit Test
- Mock Test-I &II
Pathfinder’s H.S. Test Programme is regarded by the student community as the most comprehensive and essential preparation tool for H.S. Council Examination.
- HS-Pattern Question Papers: The question papers of the Mock Tests are being prepared by Specialist Teachers exactly as per H.S. syllabus and specifically keeping the questions as per Council norms and pattern in mind.
- Assessment of Answer Sheets: Answer sheets are assessed by a team of eminent teachers, with wide experience in H.S. Council level. The answer sheets are evaluated as per Council norms.
- Model Answers: Model answers for the programme are prepared strictly as per the guidelines of H.S. Council, by a select group of highly reputed teachers. Indeed, these ‘MODEL’ answers help the students to learn the ‘best’ answers for all questions and help them to score maximum marks in H.S. Examination.
- Doubt Clearing Classes: Another important feature is our Doubt Clearing Classes where students can clear their doubts regarding their mistakes. Moreover they get to know the correct answering techniques from teachers on a one-on-one basis. These classes are conducted after Mock Tests in selected Centres.
- Capsule Programme: An extensive assignment based revision classroom programme is conducted on selected subjects and on selected topics before H.S. Examination. This helps the students to avoid common mistakes and develop Answering Technique, Writing Skill and Time Management.
- Adjustable Test Timings for overlapping School Examination.
A never-before initiative by Pathfinder
After each Mock Test, Paper Setters will conduct Virtual Classes to discuss analytically every question of the entire question paper for Science subjects. They will further explain:
- If any particular question may be framed with a different approach.
- For a particular question, what are the common mistakes committed by the students.
For Class XI: Bengali(A), Hindi(A), English(B), Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biological Sciences, Computer Science, Statistics, Modern Computer Application, Nutrition, Psychology, Economics, Geography.
For Class XII: Bengali(A), Hindi(A), English (A), English(B), Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biological Sciences, Computer Science, Statistics, Modern Computer Application, Nutrition, Psychology, Economics, Geography, Environmental Studies.
EXAMINATION SCHEDULE (2018-’19)
For CLASS – XI
|Unit Test||1ts October’18 – 5th October’18|
|Annual Exam||24th January’19 – 4th February’19|
For CLASS – XII
|Unit Test||17th September’18 – 20th September’18|
|Mock Test-I||12th December’18 – 21st December’18|
|Mock Test-II||14th January’19 – 23rd January’19|
*Tentative CAPSULE CLASSROOM PROGRAMME Schedule (for class – XII) 26th December’18 – 31st December’18